Hello

From: Stewart, Jeff (StewartJ@nasd.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 08:57:33 EST

Hello Everyone, I'm Jeff Stewart and very new to the Internet and this
mailing
list. So plz bare with me until I figure this stuff out.
I own a 1994 Dakota Sport 4x4 club cab V6 3.9 w/ 44,000 miles. It did
very well in Maryland's past blizzard which I was in from start to
finish, picking people up, pulling people out among other things. I'm
very happy with the truck although it has its problems and have not
gotten very far with the dealer.

      It backfires very bad. Warm or cold. (bout knocks the mufflers
off)

      Very noisy, rough idle. (Low idle/ 5or 600 rpm) possible valve tap
or
       crank noise.

       Front transfer case noise(squeal)

       Lots of gap after letting out the clutch. Acceceleration let off
gap.Ujoints

       3rd windshield. Once cracked while turning on the Air cond.

  I would like to purchase a Catback exhaust system and the MP SBEC.
Any recommendations(pricing) for any of the above would be greatly be
appreciated. Thanks for letting me join the Dakota mailing list.

Jeff Stewart.
Stewartj@nasd.com