Re: Exhaust Manifolds (KukMod #2)

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 16:52:36 EST

Believe it or not, I still have the stock crushed Y-pipe. As for the
manifolds, I took them and used an air dremel that had a 3 to 4" reach to
shape each runner, then used a sandblaster with extra course media and
blasted the crap and castings
smooth all thru the runners to the collector. Then I changed to fine media
and
blasted them mirror smooth. I think it cost me .65 cents to finish this
project
(Sprite). I've been to a couple of shops concerning mods to the Y-pipe, but I
haven't come up with anything cheap yet. I'm still up for other suggestions
from you all.

Oh yeh, since the WAV at idle went so well, guess what I have ready now????
Yes, a decent 6 grand, grinding gears WAV file. Anyone want it???????

Kuk