Re: RFI: Dakota Bed Cap

From: m kent (mkent@texoma.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 16:00:58 EST

I had an aluminum shell on my old truck.
When ever I went camping in it, condensation would form and 'rain' on me in
the middle of the night.
I have a fiberglass Brahma on my Dak.
It looks good, but it leaks around the windows, and water comes in from
somewhere - haven't really checked yet- and gets everything in the bed wet.
We went camping a few weeks ago, and it rained on the way to our destination
and we had about an inch of water standing in our box of food.
Of course our sleeping bags and clothes were soaked also.
I would look at other brands besides the Brama.
MK