Re: RFI: Dakota Bed Cap

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 16 1996 - 09:34:09 EST

Mark,
        I have a Century "Ultra" which is flush to the roof and has no
ridges or anything else to disturb the smooth line to the rear of the
truck. I purchased mine without windows (to highten that effect of a
sedan delivery) but sliding flush windows with screens are available.
There is a collar that can be fitted from the cap to the cab which is
mounted to the cap. This collar may rub and abrade the sides and roof of
the cab removing the paint. If you decide to go this way, get a piece of
poly sheeting that can be placed between the collar and the cab. The bed
and the cab are mounted seperately on rubber mounts so they move
differently. Good luck!

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu