bed covers

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 1996 - 14:47:21 EST

Does anyone know of any bed covers that will work on trucks with bed
rails. I have the tubular ones that come with the Mark III conversion
package. If I could find a bed cover (soft probably) that will work
without removing the bed rails I would like to get one.

Also about my previous post, I should mention that the pinging that I
asked about only occurred with the MP SBEC, with the stock SBEC
absolutely NO pinging EVER. Just looked like a few of you overlooked
the Mopar part of my message. I'll be more explanatory in future posts
:) Thanks

Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
93, LE, 2wd, reg. cab, SWB
5.2L, Auto, Mopar SBEC, Mark III