RE: Weather (Norah please do not read)

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 11:55:00 EST

At 05:17 AM 11/18/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Rob,
>
>That's an old joke. Not very "politically correct" for the '90's.
>
>WANTED: SPOUSE
>
>Must be able to order out and fix PC's.
>Must own truck, trailer and hitch.
>Please enclose photo of truck.
>
>By the way, we have west coast weather today - warm, fog and rain. HA!
>
>Norah Kiraly, kiralyn@tor.hookup.net
>'95 Dakota Sport, 4x2 Club Cab, V6, 3.9L, black

Norah:

You win! Enough of this banter. Dakota folks want to talk about trucks.
We're having Toronto weather, just below freezing, skiff of snow and ice all
over the roads.

I find the new Dakota (empty) far more stable on the ice than my 3/4 ton
Clubcab was with 400 lbs. in the back, I guess the shorter wheelbase puts
more weight over the rear wheels. Limited slip helps as well.

Local dealer (Wille Dodge) has been great ... especially since they didn't
sell the truck. They hooked up the trailer wireing (relays come in a bag in
the glove box, supposed to be installed at PDI) and have been very good at
answering my questions. The '97 Dakota is sure high-tech compared to my old
truck. They're even going to touch up the chip that THEIR mechanic put in
the driver's door.

Robert P. Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia