Re: Big Bad 360

From: Stephen Pchajek (swpc@gwl.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 08:58:14 EST

>> Check out this months issue of Sport Truck carefully concerning
>> the 97's..... wouldn't that just piss you off Scott? And Hypertech
>> is coming out with a chip/ computer real soon.

What else does the article say, Kuk? Care to paraphrase it for us?

>Another rumor, Chrysler is cooking up a new version
>of the 340, to replace 318 and 360 applications.

That's the rumor my mechanic was spreading (and I posted here) back in
August. Have you heard it elsewhere too, Chris?

Stephen W. Pchajek (Steve)
1993 Dodge Dakota Sport
(black, clubcab, V8, AT, 4x4, 3.90, ABS)
bedliner, cap, Command-Start & Alarm, 31x10.5