Re: V-10 dakota

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 1996 - 10:44:07 EST

    Yeah, I can see John Force doing the comercial...

  You know I got tired of the drive home from the track, no mater
what I drove, it just lacked that getup and go I get from my
funny car. Thank God the guys over at Dodge finnaly put a 5000 hp
motor into the Dakota... I no longer get bored on my way home
from the track, I just have to stop every mile to get a tank full
of nitro... Of course Tim Allen is ridding in the passagner seat going...

   Arrrh, arrrrh, arrrrh....