I like it

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 1996 - 20:43:16 EST

What is your truck and what have you done to it and what will it do at the
track?? Everybody else probably knows but I haven't been around here to long.
Also do the magnum V8's have roller lifters? If I am going to put one in then
I would just as soon hold off til I have enough dough to do the little things
with it and do it right.
I seen a Truckin Mag some time ago where they souped up a Dak V8 and put a
Super Charger on it and at that time they showed several things they had done
in conjunction with Mopar Performance and Traction bars was one of them. They
were supposed to be available soon??? The thing is is if they put them in the
catalog do you really think they will ever be able to deliver them? I have
not had a lot of luck getting anything from them. I would like to stop the
hop in a inconspicuos way???
You mentioned you took your sway bar off, did it bother the handling or any
other adversities?
I have learned a heck of a lot from this site and thanks for your part in the
info....

Bill