Re: I like it

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 1996 - 22:21:59 EST

My truck is on the dakota home page. No the Magnum's have pedestal 1.6
ratio non-rollerized rockers. $320 thru Summit will get you the Crane fully
rollerized bolt on kit. There a posting getting ready to go up on the Upgrade
page from a member on low-buck, hidden, fully adjustable, traction bars,
that work great, so hang in there. As for my sway bar removal, my handling
was not hurt as bad as I expected, so I left it off completely. I also plant
1.9 sixty-foot times on radials with it removed due to the height the front
end comes up.
Kuk