White Stuff Falling and Gas Prices

From: Ken L Mansfield (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:36:49 EST

On Saturday, November 16, 1996 4:24 PM, Norah
Kiraly[SMTP:kiralyn@tor.hookup.net] wrote:

>Speaking of weather: Now that all the white stuff is arriving, I don't feel
>like shovelling the stuff out of the back of the truck.

<snip>

>Mark, 94 V-6 SLT 5sp
>Kodiak, AK. wrote:

>No white stuff here yet, believe it or not.

<snip>

White stuff?!?!

The only white stuff falling around here is dove and quail feathers, as
they explode out of the sky.

Mmmm...GOOD!

Oh, and about the price of gas, I SCREAM when I have to pay more than
$1.35 for Exxon Super. I remember a few years ago it actually dropped
below $1/gal. for the summer. Oh well, ya'll probably think we Texans all
have oil wells everywhere. Well, we do, except OPEC can get their oil all
the way over here for cheaper than we can pull it out of the ground.

klm
Dallas, TX