Re: New Guy in Texas -Reply -Reply

From: Ken L Mansfield (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 1996 - 01:09:02 EST

Scott,

Use the new alias "INETUU" to send pictures through the internet. We just
set up a UU gateway last week for just that purpose.

ex. INETUU: dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu

Your Help Desk at work,

klm

>>> Scott Lemser <SLEMSER@Compucom> 11/18/96 05:54pm >>>
As soon as I can find a way to load pictures without getting fired, I
will do so. I promise that I would like to show it off as much as you
would like to see it.

Scott Lemser

In message <961118172045_1983690838@emout02.mail.aol.com>
writes:
> Welcome to the list, you must have some serious traction to net
low 14 teens
> at that mph. I wasn't aware Hooker made headers for the Dak, can
you shed a
> little light on that part # ? How is that MSD hooked up? Is it boosting
your
> coil only or is it controlling the timing and coil?
>>> "L Jacobs" <ljacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu> 11/18/96 05:00pm >>>
In message <961118172045_1983690838@emout02.mail.aol.com>
writes:
My sentiments exactly, kuk.
Also, we'd all be interested in some pictures of your ram
air setup (posted to the DML home page)! <drool, drool>.

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ DVAMC - Univ. Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.

attached mail follows: