88-90 3.9L 2WD

From: dion brownlee (dionb@qualcomm.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 18:10:09 EST

Most of this list seems to be of the 4WD V8 gotta tow a house or climb a
mountain type but I thought I would throw this out. Safety recall #688
steering gear attachment and reinforcement/crossmember steering gear
attachment and reinforcement plates with new weldnuts. The notification
said that you could lose control of all steering with no warning. I like
some risk but its getting fixed today. Again this only applied to 2WD 3.9L
88-90 at least that is what the notice said that I recieved.
Dion