dots on speedo

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 19:46:01 EST

My first thoughts were, maybe 90 is the highest "cruising speed" that
would be recommended for the engine or tranny over any long distance or
something like that. I doubt that is the case though. If they are
calibration marks like some have said, how would these be used?
Wouldn't it
be easier to just use the numbers that are on there? And why are they
backlight? This would seem to indicate the need to be viewed at night,
but they are so small you can barely see them in the daylight.

The mystery continues ...

Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
93, LE, 2wd, reg. cab, SWB
5.2L, Auto, Mopar SBEC, Mark III