Re: Like it

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 21 1996 - 21:17:48 EST

Can you put in just the cam or are other mods also needed? Is the cam a kit
with all necessary to complete job? What about springs? How much?
Also oh dakota wizard do you know of any good wheel hop cures especially
without going to the ugly hang down universal traction bars? I have a set of
them and I hate the looks of them, Kinda like to keep things unnoticeable,
sleeper style. These ones helped but were not a cure all. Need some
suggestion here.
Thanks for the info !!!

Bill