Re: MSD Hook up?

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 28 1996 - 01:50:39 EST

20 EProms was told to me by a SBEC programmer in 93. My unit contains
a single 32k flash-rom chip plus 3 other chips with non-industry standard
markings (NEC), processor, amps, crystal, flip-flops, AND/ORs. As for the
statement that 20 Eproms being excessive, that would depend on each one's
amount. Has anyone found the PC software for programming these units?
Without buying a $450 DRBII, I would much prefer to program from a laptop.
Kuk