Re: SBEC Failure

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 03 1996 - 17:34:52 EST

I ran into a similar problem twice before once with a Horizon in which case
it was the MAP sensor and then on my 93 Dakota using a MSD retard device
which was faulty. The ideal situation would have been to check the codes in
the computer before unhooking it when it caused the problem, too late now,
Also there was a bulletin on the fuel pumps in the 92/93 V8 which had a
filter screen problem and would cause starving usually connected with trailer
hauling but on all accounts why did it correct itself??????????????????
  Good luck and keep us posted on results

Later

Bill