Re: easy question probably?

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Fri Dec 06 1996 - 12:13:44 EST

I'm not sure wheater or not you received this the first time, I keep getting
these messages saying the mail is undiliverable so ... sorry if ya already
got this

Cory;
Thanks I'd appreciate knowing what I'm getting into price wise with this
Power Control Module. And just what does it do anyway? Is this the same as the
Computer or is it a different part? And (I know this is a lot of ANDS) is it
possible that it could cause erratic Shifting into and out of Overdrive?

I did hear back from another guy who told me that an overfilled tranny
would not in and of itself cause this problem, but he did say that if they
didn't put anti-foaming fluid in with the transmission fluid, that 'foamy'
fluid could cause this prob. COMMENTS?
Appreciate any info and thanks for responding.
Rick