Hello -Reply (to Don)

From: KEN MANSFIELD (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 1996 - 10:08:34 EST

Don,

Welcome to the list. Sounds like you got a nice truck on
order. I hope you don't get V-8 envy, though.

Keep us informed regarding the performance and
dependability of your new Dak.

klm

>>> Don Mattern <mattern@hg.uleth.ca> 12/09/96 04:40pm

Hello Dakota People,

I am new on this list... I will be buying a '97 Dodge Dakota
Club
Cab, 4X2, SLT Plus. I have ordered it with the 3.9 liter V6, 4
speed OD Automatic transmission, Sure-Grip rear axle,
3.90:1 differential ratio and the handling package which
includes - rear stabilizer bar, 15X8" aluminum cast wheels
and P235/70R15 OWL tires.