'97 on order

From: samos@gw.ddb.com
Date: Wed Dec 11 1996 - 11:41:43 EST

Well,

It would appear that there is no definitive answer to be had on the
difference between the V6, and V8. Originaly, I was interested because
I drive so far to work (45 mi each way). But then common sense reared
it's ugly head, and told me that it really doesn't matter - get the 8.

So, I had my dealer grab onto one that was in transit to a dealer in
Iowa (I'm in Minnisota). Soon as it gets to Iowa, it should be shipped
up to me. Any luck, I should be seeing it next week.

Oh Yea - I ordered a '97 (ramette), sport trim with the V8 and auto. I
can hardly wait to get this sh*&@y S-10 off of my back.

--
Randy Samos
samos@gw.ddb.com

PS - Out of curiosity only, does anyone know why a truck in transit can take a week or so to get someplace that's only about 9 hours away by car? Do they include some stageing process as part of the transit time?