Re: Ramette

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Thu Dec 12 1996 - 14:29:30 EST

Guys
Pardon me for a moment while I blow off some steam!
WHATS ALL THIS DRIVEL ABOUT RAMETTE or RAMOLA or WHATEVER?
There I'm done.

 Now... I posted some questions about transmissions
2 or 3 times and i got 1 response (and it was much appreciated!).
Someone posts something about a NAME to call the Dakota other than
dakota and 100 responses come back! Whats wrong with this picture?

If I've offended anyone -sorry- but I really need info on this
tranny prob. I think i'm in my Bah Humbug Stage, cuz I got an expensive
problem staring me in the face at Christmas (money is tight enough) time.
I realize after this tirade I don't rate a response, but if some one is
feeling 'christmassy'enough to still give this Dakota a helping hand,
(Do it for the dakota man, not for me!) info is all i'm after
Info Update: The Power Control Module had a printout that said
--> "No ASD Relay Voltage Sensed At the Computer"
more questions:
1) Whats ASD?
2) Does this make the Computer Bad or the ASD?
Please forgive my distress its been a bad week!
-Rick