RE: To Pump or not to Pump? Rear Only An

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 1996 - 13:45:01 EST

> Of course in snow, sand or loose gravel, just go to the floor and hold it
> there.
>
> Mark
> Mark E. Kraieski
> Director, Enterprise Product Development

Huh? Hold the break pedal to the floor when trying to stop in snow? Let me
know if you ever come to Wisconsin so I can stay off the roads. I don't want
you sliding into me the first time it snows.

Locking the front wheels in snow is a very bad idea. How many stop signs,
light poles and pedestrians have you picked-off as your truck slid willy-nilly
off the road? With the front wheels locked, you have no control over your the
direction that the truck is going.

Were you thinking of 4-wheel ABS?

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, 5.2L/5-spd