Re: "R.I.P. poor little Ford 'Splash' "

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 1996 - 22:14:24 EST

Fords are almost as much fun as the plague of the road around here, Toyota
4x4's, they all think they're the fastest thing on 4 wheels.

Just got some tires for my Dakota, Michelin LTX M/S, which as far as I can
figure is almost identical to the Michelin Radial XLT4 that Sears sells
and the X Radial LT that Costco sells. The LTX's come in most common
truck sizes, are quiet, stick in the rain well, and from the reports I've
heard from the skiers are good in the snow too. They are good on dry
pavement too.

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd LE