Re: Isn't 4wd Great!!!

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 1996 - 10:07:34 EST

>What did it cost to add the sure-grip?
>
>Dave

I had the work done at a local hotrod shop, I bought the part through them,
which came from the dealer, for $425.00 and the labor charge was $220.00.
The part was a little on the high side $$$, but since I got it from them it
comes with a lifetime warranty, parts and labor. I would have liked to have
changed the gears while they were in there to 3.55's but could'nt afford the
extra $350.00 at the time.

Auburn offers a "Brute Strength" posi unit for $340.00 plus shipping, if you
don't want the warranty.

Hope this helps

Alan...