My Dak's Pictures

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Dec 29 1996 - 21:36:13 EST

Hey everyone,
Check out the Dakota Homepage and look at my truck. It's the one with
the most pictures of it -- I'm proud what can I say -- I even posted a
picture of the mighty Magnum engine.

Before I get tons of mail asking about the engine specs I put on the
picture let me explain. I started with stock numbers: 230hp 295ft/lbs
and added what the SBEC claims 24hp and 26ft/lbs --I have since found
out it claims 25ft/lbs, my goof-- Sooooo add the above numbers and
Vwala. I've seen alot of advertisement saying 230hp and just as much
saying 220hp for stock numbers, so I figured what the heck and used the
higher number to calculate from. Maybe someone can tell us what the
true stock hp is for a '93 318 Magnum. I know the '97's now firmly
state 230 and 300 torque.

I took my pics from a video camera and used a "Snappy" to get the
image. If anyone would like a picture of their truck, this is probably
the cheapest way to do it $179.99 if you shop around. If anyone wants
to, I can do the same for their Dakota, for free, just send me some
video on it (VHS or 8mm) and they can get their Dak on the home page.
E-mail me for details on this.

--
-
Michael Clark        mike@snakebite.com