Bed Liners

From: Dave Hornback (hornback@qualcomm.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 1996 - 19:30:16 EST

I'm interested in a bedliner or a sprayed on coating for my 95 Dakota.
What's the best price I should pay for the spray on? Will they really last
10 years? I don't care about resale because I usually drive them 10+ years.
(wait, that would be the year 2006 in my truck..... maybe they will have
bolt on anti-gravity gear.....) Happy New Year everyone!

(I hope everyone has sent postmaster@jadeinc.com a polite _private_ reply to
his deluge of e-mails. His mailbox should be quite full for a few days......)

Dave