RE: Lionel Dodge Ram

From: Dave Clement-LDC009 (Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 1997 - 15:30:29 EST

From: james.a.babcock@relay.adn.alcatel.com@INTERNET on Thu, Jan 2, 1997 1:
44 PM

>Hey Mopar fans...I just found a neat thing on the net for those of
>you that might have a Lionel Train. Lionel is now marketing a
>Dodge Ram track inspection vehicle. It's a scale model of a full-sized
>Ram pickup with the fittings to run on a Lionel O or 027 track.
>See http://www.lionel.com/h-pg89.htm for a description.

And for you RC fans; Santa brought me a 1/10th scale RC model of a Stadium
Race Truck for x-mas. I stopped by the local hobby shop to see what other
bodies might be available. I am now waiting on RAM body (no Dakota yet) for
my RC model from PARMA. This body is normally a stock item at this hobby
shop but he has a hard time keeping any in for more than a couple of days.

Dave Clement