Re: inttrodutory message

From: M. Jass & A. McEntee (mjass@magi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 1997 - 00:42:06 EST

At 09:23 AM 06/01/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi my name is Bruce I have a red 97 Dakota SLT.club cab v8 sorry i cant
>send any pictures,I dont have a scaner. but if you look at any of the
>Dakota adds that are out it looks just like the red club cab two wheel
>drive with all the toys and the big wheel package. I live in Calgary
>Canada. is there any other Dakota oweners out there living in the great
>white north? ah!

Im in Ottawa with my '87 first year made! it's a long box SE, 3.9 V-6(Holly
Carburator [choke cough])->904 automatic (3 speed with a locking
tourque)->3.0 Sure grip. And to make this origonal Dakota unique I've
grafted the Hatch back of a 86 Dodge Charge to the box, with the cab opened
up to hatchback\box combo. Pictures comming soon!

87 Dodge Dakota
62 Cadillac Sedan de Ville

Michael Jass
mjass@magi.com