Plug Gap

From: JOHN W. MENDELL (jacksaw@cruznet.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 1997 - 14:19:52 EST

I have a 1993 SE Club Cab, 3.9L, 2x. Since my purchase of it 58k ago, I have added a K&N Air Filter, Toronto Air Management Swirler System and a 3'' Cat Back Exhaust to it along with adding the Oil Additive (Tribo-Tech) to it.

Presently I am changing the Rotor Cap, Wires and Plugs again, I have been wondering if I should increase the GAP of the Plugs from the recommended .35 to a higher gap since adding the above equipment and additive?

Hopefully some one of you would have this information and would like to share it???????????