Mopar performance books

From: Cody Kortman (ckortman@selma.bsu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 13 1997 - 12:45:50 EST

Does anybody know where I can maybe find the new Mopar performance book? I
went to the dealer and they said that they have never received or heard of
the book yet. I know that they have them out, but I just don't know where.
Could somebody let me know? I would really appreciate it!

Oh, does anybody happen to know where you can purchase posters of Dodge cars
and trucks? I have also went to the dealer about that but they have no idea
where. I don't think our local Dodge dealer knows to much about anything. I
would really appreciate it if somebody could help me.
Thanks!

Cody
Dakota Sport- 4x4- 5sp