Re: Cruise Control

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 20 1997 - 11:12:14 EST

i don't want cruise control.

it is all that added crap that either weighs the truck down or breaks. the
less you have the less problems you have
if it were up to me, i would take out my airconditioning, but it is under
warranty and if i do, it will be hard to sell the truck at a later date.
although i don't ever want to sell cuz i love it so. Dodge did everything
right with this one. i went to the '97 auto show and all i saw was
garbage...garbage clogging up the engine compartments of all the new cars
and trucks. i wish dodge was there. i wonder why they weren't. there was
only 1 chrysler product and that was a viper which was on display from
some company that teaches you how to race. i wanted to see what the new
dakota V8's look like

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota 318