Re: help (fwd)

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 1997 - 14:49:01 EST

In a message dated 97-01-20 11:13:43 EST, mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu (The
Master of Reality) writes:

<< come to think of it... that rpm range is more about 3000-3500
 (see rest of letter for explanation)
 i would like to find an outfit besides MP who makes headers for '93 318
 MP charges 595.00bux
 and a cam is also 595.00 b
 they make a computer that is 295b but i might have it already...
 does anyone have this that could give me some info that would tell me if i
 had one installed before i bought the truck???? >>

 If you are asking if a computer is already in there, rev your motor to 5500,
if your fuel shuts off at 5250 or it shuts off at 115 mph, then it is stock.
If you really believe you need headers, then $470 is the best price I have
found for the Mopar setup. Camshaft from Crane is $250, whether or not you
need new lifters is dependent upon inspection when you pull the old cam out.
As for the computers price, $230-295 minus $100 when you turn in the old
computer therefore, it only cost you $130-$195 for 25 horse.
Kuk