Re: help (fwd)

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 1997 - 14:56:45 EST

255/60/15 is the biggest, I run 245/60/15 in the rear as for manifold,
extrudehone is the only way to go, which will cost you $500-$600. Pulleys
only seem to help in the upper rpm band and then your lights go dim at idle!
Are they worth it? I still run the March setup on mine though.SureGrip will
run you $195 for the parts the $200 or so for install. The BFG drag radials
are a nice sticky tire for around $150 each, or Hoosier Quicktimes, or M/T
Sportsman Pro's for the street. Trucks in the 14 sec range and quicker need
them. as for gears, some trucks run better with 3.55 than 3.91's (Better
MPH)...
Kuk