Got my '87 back, looking for a 93 to 95

From: M. Jass & A. McEntee (mjass@magi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 02:31:04 EST

I finally got my Dakota back from the tranny shop, man did I miss my truck!
If you guys know of any one who wants a good deal on a Dakota I'm looking to
sell my 87'Dak. so I can get my self a 93 to 95 V-8 5 speed 4x4 club cab.

My Dakota is a 3.9 V-6 (1 year on the engine)with a Brand new A-998
Loadflite three speed with locking torque (thats a 904 with a diferent
torque) and a sure grip with all bearings changed two years ago. This puppy
is Silver and Black two tone long box with the back end of a Charger/Lazer
graphed on the back, but the fast back goes on by new Dakota. I do have a
fiber glass box that's painted black and tinted windows that will be going
with the truck. I'm putting it up for sale in the spring, then I start my
hunt for my new Dakota, I need more room, more power, more traction and I
want to burn more fuel!!!

Michael Jass
'87 Dakota Fastback
'62 Cadillac Sedan de Ville