RE: 96 mods (was help)

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 14:38:06 EST

let me inform everyone that if you have dual exhaust with the O2 sensor in
the head pipe, you don't need a second one
i had mine custom built and one side has no O2 sensor nor is it connected
anywhere to the other side

tho O2 sensor is tapped right before the cat on the passengers side

evberything works fine with no trouble codes

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport
 318 CID
 auto (unfortunately)