Re: more cruise troubles

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 14:48:00 EST

what is modelers wood
i am the owner of a custom woodworking shop where we make kitchen
cabinets, counter tops, furniture etc...

if anyone needs tech suppert with with making anything from wood, i am
your man!

i am also in school to be a chemical engineer and if anyone needs fuel
injection cleaner just mix 10:1 ratio of kerosene with ATF

works great

also for octane boost, mix 120 parts toluene with 5 parts kerosene and 3
parts ATF

much cheaper that buying it!

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport