RE: 96 mods

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 16:59:15 EST

to clear things up around here, i just feel that the government is butting
into our lives, but that is their jobs. i am mad at police cuz i am one of
the safest drivers and i am losing my license due to a technicality

a BS technicality that said if i got a tickes within 1 year after going to
driving school that i would automatically be suspended.

i went 11 months and went the wrond way on a 1 way street
i turned around within 20 feet of being on the street cuz i noticed all
the parked cars facing me
i went back later and fount that there was NO SIGN!!!!!!

the cop was waiting on the corner too

i bet it was a setup

and that thought about listing your year and model..

i list it below

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport
 318 CID