Re: Intro & some experiences

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 17:30:41 EST

YES>>> YES>>> YES

the tech is there

did you ever hear od a vapor carb

someone told me about it 2 years ago

he said that he had a caddy in the 60's that he went 1000 miles and the
gague never moved.

turned out that the company bought the car back for $50,000 and his chouce
of any new caddy

i didn't believe it too much
until

i told a friend on mine and he (JUST TODAY) found somthing on the internet

a long time ago vapor carbs were invented but it is hush hush

oil companies will go out of business if they get released

i was thinking of doing a research paper on them for school but it will be
too hard to find info

the idea is that the fuel gets heated to the point where it turns to a
vapor before it enters the combustion chamber

THE TECH IS THERE BUT people r worried about losing their businesses so
they bribe the inventors to sell

if anyone is interested, let me know and i will find the website where
they talk about them

another thing you have to think about.
those caddys had bigblocks in them and what do you think a 1.0 liter geo
metro 3 cyl would get of the caddy got 200 mpg

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport
 318 CID
 auto (unfortunately)