Re: Got my '87 back, looking for a 93 to 95

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 17:09:53 EST

again, i crossed the line

maybe i am crazy, but aren't we all
i do love the rumble of old card and i also like the durability
i don't like all the garbage they r putting in new cars too
people don't realize that they r paying a lot of money for this stuff

i had a lumina Z-34 once with a 3.4l DOHC and it was a Pain to work on.

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport
 318 CID
 auto (unfortunately)