RE: Intro & some experiences

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 19:48:05 EST

r u sure theyr wivestales.
i know that internal gasoline combustion engines r only 25% efficient
that means at most you would get 4 times the mileage without changing
anything other than the engine

come to think of it, it is kind of fishey form a chemical engineer's
standpoint. and there is no way to get all the energy out of gas through
an engine without losing heat to the surroundings...*ENERGY LOSS*. and
there is no such thing of a frictionless surface.. *ENERGY LOSS*. and on
top of that, they don't do anything to the engine itself, just the
induction system.

REALLY FISHY!
i have to see the literature that my friend has on this.

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport
 318 CID
 auto (unfortunately)