Re: Auto (unfortunately)

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 1997 - 18:29:16 EST

Kukukooter@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, truth be known....a A518 with a 3000 stall, stage 3 shift kit,
> manual/auto valve body, bigger cooler might outperform the NV3500 with
> titanium gears, billet steel fork and dual friction clutch with Redline Syn
> for blood. The world will have to wait until the MPI sponsored 1997 Dodge
> Dakota Summer Nationals in Houston Texas
> rolls around..........................Jules?

hey, whats up...? didn't you get our flyers...?

the MPI sponsored 1997 Dodge
> Dakota Summer Nationals in Houston Texas

are this weekend :)

with the great margins we made on all of your titanium gears, billet
steel fork and dual friction clutch with Redline Syn> for blood
purchases we are throwing the BIG party

once the guys heard about it... they dropped those Super Bowl gigs... in
a heartbeat!

so make a Xcountry run and participate... there's an 11 sec A518 here
wanting to meet you

:)

--

Jules/MPI 99 Tech Central Dodgeville, RAM USA

Jules/MPI 99 Tech Central Dodgeville, RAM USA