Re: World's Fastest Dakota...?

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 1997 - 23:05:55 EST

RE: Kuk

awhile back you poked fun at the blown dakota guy in MMM and the
challenge you sent to him or made to him...

update-

well, a guy called me mid week talking about how he was gonna get his
dakota down into the mid-7s on the 1/8th and he sounded real serious &
knowledgeable ... then he said that he was going to race the MMM blown
13 sec dakota and that they had agreed to meet each other half way...
one from up NE and the other from FL... so maybe we'll hear of it

but the proposed mid7 dak was anything but stock and epa legal and i
think the blown dakota is...

so the grease drips...

--

Jules/MPI 99 Tech Central Dodgeville, RAM USA