Re: World's Fastest Dakota...?

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 26 1997 - 01:43:12 EST

In a message dated 97-01-25 21:33:55 EST, jghunter@nol.net (Jules Glogovcsan)
writes:

<< but the proposed mid7 dak was anything but stock and epa legal and i
 think the blown dakota is... >>
I could easily build a 340 with a 6.71 blower my buddy is selling complete
and lighten my Dak up 300 lbs and run 6.6's and 10 flats, but I would
consider that cheating, that's why I choose to stick with the Magnum and CARB
approval stickers. My challenge to 1BAD DAK was that my performance cost much
less
than his, dollar for dollar. His truck ran 13.30's I believe, come February,
we'll see if I am close to that.
Kuk