Re: World's Fastest Dakota...?

From: JERRY S DALTON (XGLT71A@prodigy.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 1997 - 01:53:45 EST

Kuk, the snubber for a 8.25 is sold by MP P/N P4349447. Your local
speed shop or dealer can set you up with one. Yes I drilled out and
tapped the bosses. Piece of cake. I just had to jack up the rear end
and let the axle hang in order to get by drill in there. You have a
good idea in putting a cross member for it to hit on. I was going to
but.... Now the water in my bed runs to all 4 corners. :-) After all
the people I've talked to the stock fuel lines are sufficient. The
problem is in the tank where the pump feeds through a 5/32 hose. I'm
in the process of fabricating a 5/16 pickup and installing a in line
pump. In the stock class I'm NHRA legal for we can only run one pump.
If you or anybody knows what the stock injector pressure is please
tell me. I need to know so I can upgrade to a higher pressure set. I
would think there around 19 psi? I was on the phone with Accell tech
today and we need to know the stock pressure in order to figure out
what injectors and what fuel pressure I'll need.
Jerry

<< Start of Forwarded message via prodigy (R) mail >>