Re: Flowmaster Y pipe

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed Jan 29 1997 - 12:19:58 EST

i got a full dual exhaust system including two 500 cfm high flow cats and 2
dynomax 1 piece mufflers(glasspack style) 2.5" head stock and 2.25" tail
stock. with a set of chrome 3" tips at the end installed for only $550. all
custom work aluminumized inside as well as outside the pipes. and all new
hangers. i didn't notice muck low end (if any at all) but a dramatic
increase in high end(3500+rpm)