Re[1]: New Member Introduction

From: Matt Plowman (pmp@smtpgwy.roadnet.ups.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 17:25:56 EST

Hi everyone, its the newbie again ...

I seem to recall someone asking for the order/build/ship info ...

I just got the call that my truck has a real VIN number now and will be
shipped on 2/12/97. So that makes 18 days from the order day that my
truck is scheduled to ship ... so maybe another week after that it
should find its way to the dealership then to my garage ... I realize
anything can happen so I'm trying not to get too psyched-up.

The last six digits of the vin go like 2xxxxx (don't have it in front of
me). I presume it is the sequence number? Did the sequence range start
at 200,000?

Oh hey, another thing, thanks to all who replied to my intro post and
took the time to answer my questions ... namely, Jules, Kuk, Bill, and
Jane or Larry!

Thanks again !

Later on,

Matt