Re: Where did it go?

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 15:15:44 EST

it is gone???
did someone steal it or did it fall off on the highway?

i was just looking at the Jeg's catalog a couple hours ago and tha caught
my eye.

i tried to get my stock fan off but couldn't figure it out...any
suggestions?
how does a viscus fan work anyhow, is the clutch filled with a multi
viscocity fluid and as the engine gets warmer, the clutch spins more
freely?

that would be ass backwards, when the engine is hot, you need the fan to
spin faster, not to have the clutch free up the connection...

???