Re:

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 1997 - 06:37:34 EST

> Not sure that this message will go through but if it does
> would like to know if the "Dakota" chit chat is free or if
> one needs to spend money, and if so how much.
> Regards, Dave.

Dave:

The "chit-chat" on the Dakota list is by no means "free". I joined the list
late last year and it ended up costing me in the neighborhood of $25,000.00.

Seriously, if you're asking about sending email to the Dakota list, it's as
free as it gets. Start posting your questions and tell us about your current
Dakota. It's good to have you aboard. :^)

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, 5.2L/5-spd