Re: Where did it go?

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 1997 - 12:00:15 EST

At 10:05 PM 2/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Jane or Larry Elliott wrote:
>>
>> Without a viscous fan drive the noise from the fan on my '92 with AC would
>> drive anyone but a dead man out of the cab. For the first half mile it
>> sounds like a P-51 taxiing. Gawd a'mighty.
>>
>> Larry
>
>Tell me about it, my 97 has that same sound, btw does any one have a
>scan of a 97 black regular cab? I want it for my new desktop wallpaper.
>
>Thanks,
>Kendall

When I researched my 97, there was no suggestion that the viscous fan drive
was an option. Any 97 that
I have looked at has it. I sympathize with you, my fan is noisy for the
first block or so, also.

The Chrysler USA site has some red ones. Maybe you can change the colour
with one of the paint programs.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia