(no subject)

From: Jon Steiger (steiger@ait.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 10 1997 - 12:17:17 EST

At 12:38 PM 2/10/97 -0800, Karl Kromer wrote:

[...]

>Has anyone heard any other bad stories, or is this guy just posting spam?

I saw that post myself couple of years ago. I'd like to get a K&N, I've
heard good things about them, but I have this sense of uncertainty after
reading that guy's post. I too would like to get a definitive answer about
this.

I just dug around at www.dejanews.com for a few minutes and came up
with the following, which may or may not help:

I beleive this is the text of the message that Karl was referring to which
paints K&N in an unfavorable light:

Here's K&N's response to that posting: